FOKSUK
WEER
CHESS
PUZZLE
GAMES

woensdag 24 juni 2009

Shangri Las - I Can Never Go Home Anymore

Play
I'm gonna hide if she don't leave me alone
I'm gonna run away
Don't!

'Cause you can never go home anymore

Listen, does this sound familiar?
You wake up every morning, go to school every day
Spend your nights on the corner just passing the time away
Your life is so lonely like a child without a toy
Then a miracle-a boy and that's called "glad"

Now my mom is a good mom and she loves me with all her heart
But she said, I was too young to be in love
And the boy and I would have to part
And no matter how I ranted and raved, I screamed, I pleaded, I cried
She told me it was not really love but only my girlish pride
And that's called "bad"

Never go home anymore

Now if that's happened to you, don't let this
I packed my clothes and left home that night
Though she begged me to stay, I was sure I was right
And you know something funny?
I forgot that boy right away, instead I remember
Being tucked in bed and hearing my mama say

(Hush, little baby, don't you cry)
(Mama won't go away)
Mama!

(You can never go home anymore)
Mama!
I can never go home anymore

Do you ever get that feeling and wanna kiss and hug her?
Do it now
Tell her you love her
Don't do to your mom what I did to mine
She grew so lonely in the end
Angels picked her for a friend

(Never)
And I can never go home anymore
(Never)
And that's called "sad"

0 reacties :

Een reactie posten