FOKSUK
WEER
CHESS
PUZZLE
GAMES

woensdag 24 oktober 2012

Roy Orbison - Leah

Leah, Leah.
Leah, Leah.
Here I go
From the hut to the boat to the sea
For Leah.
I've got to go diving in the bay.
Got to get a lot of oysters, find some pearls today.
To make a pretty necklace for Leah, Leah.
I've got to go deep and find the ones just right.
I'll bet my Leah will be surprised tonight.
I'll place the pearls around the only girl for me, Leah.
But something's wrong, I cannot move around.
My leg is caught, it's pulling me down.
But I'll keep my hands shut tight, for if they find me,
They'll find the pearl for Leah.
And now it's over. I'm awake at last.
All heartaches and memories from the past.
It was just another dream about my lost love, Leah.
Leah, Leah.
Leah, Leah.
Here I go, back to sleep and my dreams.
And I'll be with Leah, Leah, Leah.

0 reacties :

Een reactie posten